24321 County Road 23, Esparto, California, 95627
Equestrian Ranch with Country Home for Sale in Yolo County, California
Spectacular Equestrian facilities with a beautiful 2969 SF single story home. The main home has 4 bedrooms and an office situated on the property with special views of the equestrian facilities and the expansive valley to the Sierra Mountains. There are also three single-wide mobile homes on the property which are great for ranch hands. The property is nicely located about 20 miles to UC Davis, 35 miles to Sacramento International Airport, and 75 miles to San Francisco. One of the finest equestrian properties in Northern California.
Horse barn, 27 stalls, Fly spray system over the alley and all stalls, 16-foot alley, Fans for air flow installed, Automatic waters, Barn has lights and electrical outlets, Tack Room, Wash rack indoors with hot water, Bathroom, washer and dryer, Feed room, 24’ x 24’ Storage room, Walk in refrigerator, Exterior flood lights, Downspouts connected to underground drains, Stall mats are included.
Hay Barn: 36’ x 40’ hay barn attached to the horse barn
115’ x 150’, Extra high roof and pitch for air circulation, Lights and electrical outlets, Sand breaking pen with pipe and cedar plank fences and gates, High pressure water outlets for arena, Decomposed granite base under sand - superior base for competitive grade footing.
150’ x 150’, Decomposed granite base under sand provides for all weather use.
3 large pipe fenced turnout pens, Sand added over the year for all weather footing.
70-foot Preifert free flow. 8 horse hot walker, Electronic controls for programming routines, Decomposed granite base under rubber chip footing, Underground drainage system provides for all weather use, Flood lights, Water system for dust control.
390 foot well, 5,000-gallon storage tank with booster pumps.
* Loading chute for semi-trucks and gooseneck trailers
* 7 feedlot pens complete with feed bunks and water troughs
* Loading dock for feed mixer
* Ranch is completely fenced and cross fenced with a combination of 5 strand barbwire fence and pipe fence to provide a total of 12 pastures with multiple gates and individual troughs.
* All of the sections of the ranch are accessible in winter due to extensive gravel road improvements throughout.
* There are 3 single wide mobile homes hooked up to electricity and septic included.
* There are 2 graded and leveled pads between the horse barn and the house for additional pastures, horse pens or shop/barns.
* There is a 150’ x 150’ area besides the indoor arena that is graded and leveled for additional improvements.
* Lot of additional leveled area for trailer parking or outside storage. Graded and road base for all weather use.
Click Here for Disclosure Packet
Click Here for Interactive Map